Puppauz
Gold Member

L'avatar di Puppauz

Loc.: Legnano (MI)
Puppauz promette bene
Nuova comunicazione ufficiale datata 26/09/2005
Quota:
Dear members,

Here is a brief status of some of the issues that are still outstanding.

Member/Team stats: We have managed to import another 6 months worth of stats data into the stats database. Remember that we had to truncate much of the stats data to get the database back up and running when we had the catastrophic failure a couple months ago. There are millions and millions of rows of data that must be re-imported to get the stats up to where they need to be. This is why there are discrepencies between the points members should have and the points that are currently being displayed. We will keep importing until all of the stats data has been reloaded. This will take time so please refrain from opening new threads regarding this issue. As soon as all of the data has been restored I will post that info. If there are still any stats issues we will address them then. The data has been restored through the last 6 months of 2003. We have a couple of years worth of data left to go.

New cancer data: There is an issue with the new data being rejected by the Ligandfit application. We are currently working with Oxford on this issue. As soon as we have a resolution, we will activate the new jobs.

Grid.org upgrade: Most of the hardware is already in house. We are currently waiting for the new version of the Grid software to be released. There has been some initial testing completed with the Beta version. So far everything looks good. This migration will take several weeks. I will post a new status as there is more information to share.

Rosetta: We are crunching through these jobs rapidly which is great news. Hopefully the new job/workunit timeouts are working for everyone since I have not heard any complaints regarding this.

Thanks everyone for your contribution.
United Devices
Si legge che è in previsione anche un upgrade del software, ma dovranno passare ancora diverse settimane prima che questo accada

Crunching for WCG , Rosetta and PrimeGrid on BOINC
Puppauz non è collegato   Rispondi citando