Visualizza versione completa : 3 programmi wisecleaner freeware

26-12-2006, 09.57.33
Buoni i due pulitori di registro e disco.
Interessante il Wise Doc Manager, permette di importare i documenti che abbiamo sul disco in un suo database e poi modificarli.
Una volta fatto possiamo poi estrarli e riutilizzarli sul nostro office normale.
Una archivio di documenti da viaggio.

Wise Registry Cleaner is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. Its scanning engine is thorough, safe and fast.
File Size: 0.94 Mbytes
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/XP-X64/2003
Release Date: December 26, 2006

Wise Disk Cleaner is a user friendly, fast and easy to use application developed to free up disk space by deleting junk files that are no longer used by any software on your system. Even the least experienced user can easily remove junk files with this tool.
File Size: 0.97 Mbytes
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/XP-X64/2003
Release Date: December 21, 2006

Wise Doc Manager 1.42
Have you ever tried to locate an important document, searched for it everywhere and still cannot find it? If you want an organized and orderly filing system, then you need Wise Doc Manager. Wise Doc Manager is innovative and excellent document-management and document-editor tool. It helps you organize and manage your paper documents that are stored in database. No document scanning is needed or required.

Requirements Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
File size 1.54MB
Date added December 25, 2006